Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled service months ago.

kes1603
Dabbler

Cancelled service months ago.

Hi.
I expect there are many in the same situation. I cancelled a phone service months ago so it would end when the lease on the property did. I phoned well in advance and advised, sent a letter 2 months before due end date, as advised by Customer Care, paid the last month then as you would, and cancelled any future payments as a safeguard. Thought that was the end of it. Nope, started getting emails saying payment due, so I replied stating what I've just listed above. And the emails keep coming, and now text msg's. Its starting to get on my nerves now that a company that deals in communications, hasn't quite grasped the one section of reading?
Anyone have a direct email address please as the good old phone and postal methods seem to be just out of their reach to work with so I'll have a duplicate record of what's said, despite my outbox showing my replies to them for the past 2 months !
Thanks in advance if you can help.
Andy
2 REPLIES 2
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Cancelled service months ago.

There are no direct email addresses - raise a question/ticket: http://contactus.plus.net/
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Cancelled service months ago.

Hi kes1603,
I've checked over your account and it doesn't look as though anything has been noted on their regarding a call into us to cancel. Actually it seems that there are no updates at all from the support team since the account was created.
We can arrange cancellation of the service for you however you would need to speak to our Customer Options team who will be able to arrange the closure for you. Their direct number is 0845 140 6002 and they're open 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday or 9am to 5:30pm on Saturdays.
Unfortunately we don't offer support via email as Jelv pointed out, cancellation can only be placed via the phone number above or by written letter. Full contact details including the postal address can be found here