cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled but still being hassled for payments

simonhiggs
Grafter

Cancelled but still being hassled for payments

I migrated my Broadband away from PlusNet around the 17th September, with the phone line following on the 1st October.
Despite tel. support telling me I'm due a refund on both of these services, I'm being barraged by emails and text messages about non-payment of my October bill.
I've raised a ticket, then rung up, but they keep coming! Please stop them....
I hope this doesn't affect my credit score in any way, and would appreciate confirmation of the by way of email.
Best regards, Simon Higgs
3 REPLIES 3
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Cancelled but still being hassled for payments

Hi Simon
Sorry to hear of the issues you're having. I've just checked your account and the ticket has been updated. You're actually owed a refund which is being processed by cheque for you.
Information can be found on Ticket: 91696747.
Thanks
Alex
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
simonhiggs
Grafter

Thank you Alex,
I've just received an email
We're emailing you to let you know that as your cancellation request has
now been placed. Your cancellation will take place on 28/10/2014.

(6 Weeks after my migration date!)
But I'm unable to view the ticket as I'm unable to log into my account due to non-payment!
Best regards, Simon.
SharonBrown
Grafter

Hi Simon,
I'm really sorry about that.  It's normal practice for the members centre to be closed off once the account has been cancelled.  That being said, I have been in and reactivated the portal access for yours so you can log in as normal and see any responses on the online support tickets.  I hope that this is helpful for you Smiley
The cancellation request notification is an automatic one but I can assure you that your account is closed.
Warm regards

Sharon