Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

gc66
Dabbler

Cancellation

Hi,
Started with PlusNet 11/11/13 on 18 month contract, meaning contract finishes 10 or 11 of May. As I have 30 day notice period, am I correct in thinking I can apply for MAC code 11th April?, and when I apply for MAC, is that taken as notice on my account too?
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Cancellation

correction - assuming that you don''t have a business account http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/index.html
46 Ending the service
    Once we have provided the service, you may tell us to stop providing it at any time with 14 days' notice, either by notifying us directly or, where you are switching provider through a recognised migration process, we will accept that provider's order notification as notice. We will accept notice from you via phone or in writing. We can stop providing the service by giving you 10 days' written notice
A MAC has 30 day validity but the notice starts when the new provider uses it. So the best thing to do is to provide the MAC to your new provider about 10 days before your contract ends
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Cancellation

You have 30 days to use your MAC, so as Jim says, using it around the middle of the period would probably work out best.
Is there anything we can do to keep your custom?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team