cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Clairevarker2

Cancellation

My broadband is extremely slow I can’t even have a decent connection in just my mobile phone. I would like to cancel my package it’s just under 14days but I can’t get hold of anyone!
4 REPLIES 4
agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

Re: Cancellation

Don't forget that your 14 day right to cancel begins the day after you first agree a contract and not 14 days from the beginning of your service. This could mean you being liable for charges due to early cancellation.

You are better letting Plusnet an opportunity to investigate your poor speeds and if they are not able to reach the minimum guaranteed speed you would be able to leave  without penalty.

Clairevarker2

Thanks for your info but would be great if I could actually contact someone regarding it.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
pryddie

Ive had the exact same problem. There is no one to contact as per my post earlier.

I did notice that the 14 days cooling off cancellation does start from the date of order which i feel very clever marketing all be it very wrong that they can get away with it. They give you your activation date outside the 14 days of your order.

absolutely disgusting company