cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of recontract

nitrams69
Grafter

Cancellation of recontract

Hi i agreed to a recontract but decided not to go ahead with it and phoned to cancel the recontract within the 14 day window.

I waited for email confirmation which hasn't came but a question was raised on my account #201116682 for internal. After a week i noticed that i'm still showing a product change in progress so i replied to the question asking if the cancellation has been processed and now the question is on hold until the 9th may.

All i want to know is has the recontract being stopped and my line and service will remain as is?

3 REPLIES 3
nitrams69
Grafter

Re: Cancellation of recontract

Could a staff member look at this for me?

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @nitrams69,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you on here and for the confusing reply that you received when you contacted us via ticket to check that the new contract had been cancelled as requested.

We're unable to cancel off the new contract at the moment as it's currently showing as "pending" on your account. The new contract will go live on your next billing day and our customer options team will pick this back up at that stage and move you back on to your previous package and contract. They've added credits to the account to ensure that you're not charged for the new contract in the mean time. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
nitrams69
Grafter

Thanks for the update i will see what happens regarding the switching back to previous package.