cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of account

angua169

Cancellation of account

Dear PlusNet!
I have tried phoning but lost the will to live!
I am leaving you! And I want to leave via email as I am not prepared to hold on the telephone line any longer!
tell me how I can do this without having to phone you!
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Cancellation of account

If you are moving to another ISP you don't need to contact Plusnet
If you want to cancel or move to Virgin cable the only other option is to write a letter http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/index.html
f you wish to give us notice you must do so using one of the following mechanisms. No other form of communication will be accepted, unless specifically stated otherwise in this agreement:
    To us: by phoning our customer options team or in writing to:
    Plusnet Plc
    The Balance
    2 Pinfold Street
    Sheffield
    S1 2GU
    UK
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Hi angua169. Welcome to the forum.
Have you just signed up? Are you connected yet? I assume there is a problem? If you are under contract then you really need to speak to Plusnet otherwise you could incur some very hefty penalty charges. If you try ignoring it, any charges they think you owe will be passed to a debt collection agency Shocked
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the forums angua169!
I'm sorry to hear that you're wanting to cancel your services with us Sad Unfortunately there's not much further I can add to what Oldjim has advised.
Checking your line, it appears that you may have now been in touch with a new provider and arranged for the services to be moved away. Again, I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving, however I wish you all the best with your new provider!
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I take it angua169 is not under contract then!
@angua169
Have you been have problems with your connection by any chance? If you have the, your wires to the Cab or Exchange do not change when you move provider, you will just be taking the problem with you.