cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation issue

Mav
Fixes: 515

Cancellation issue

My broadband with PN is due to cease on 1st Feb and I'm moving to an LLU provider.
I've had several emails regarding this including cancellation dates of 3rd and now an account cancellation of 30 Jan.
Having been passed around 3 poeple when I rang a few minutes ago it seems that my broadband will cease on 1st but my account will be cancelled on 30/1. This seems rather strange that my account would be ceased before the broadband. Could a member of team please confirm that I won't be two days or so without any broadband.
Also, I would like to keep my current emails with PN open as discussed by another poster here - is this possible, please?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

2 REPLIES 2
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Cancellation issue

HI Mav,
the cease is not due until the 1st Feb. The account was probably scheduled for cancellation on the 30th so you didn't get billed for an extra month. We've now cancelled the cancellation and scheduled the account to change to PAYG instead so you can keep your email.
Jojo Smiley
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Cancellation issue

Thanks Jojo.
You're a star Smiley

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still