cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation Costs

jamch
Dabbler

Cancellation Costs

Ouch! Just found out today that i'm losing the 'full-time' status on my job pretty much immediately as the company i work for is 'cutting costs'  Undecided
So am planning on moving back in with the parents mid-Feb for the time being until things settle down.
At the moment i'm on Plusnet Fibre (which i understand is an 18 month contract) and am just going through my options and trying to understand the costs.
So I have two possible options (I think)
Cancel completely - My fibre contract started in November - can anyone calculate the cost involved in this one? I imagine it to be quite big.
or
Move my services to my parents home - (they are on Virgin for Internet/Phone so won't effect them) - Could I then do another move a few months down the line and keep all my services or would is this a no-go?!
Ugh! A little bit of hassle i didn't really need at the minute!  Shame as well because Plusnet Fibre has been excellent!::)

2 REPLIES 2
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Cancellation Costs

Can you get Fibre from BT/PlusNet at your parents?  If you can I would go for a hous move.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Cancellation Costs

Hi jamch,
Sorry for the late reply, I've updated ticket  51374626 with the information you've asked for. Even if fibre isn't available at your parent's we'd be able to downgrade the account to ADSL for you, either way I'm sure moving the service would work out as the cheaper option for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team