cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel of account in error

Cf

Cancel of account in error

Hi there I'm new to the forum
Totally upset with Plusnet. Long term customer always paid my bills. I'm looking some advice please. I'm really upset but won't use bad language.
Plusnet deactivated my broadband service in error on the 21/9/19. This is my payment date also with Plusnet.
They then had to replace the broadband and telephone order to go live on the 4/10/19.
I lost my landline number. This is totally bad on top of the issue they have caused me.
They said they have a billing issue since June which is correct. I've had to ring every month as they kept overcharging me since June 2019. On calls that will be recorded I had my £23 bill cleared by an agent in June and also in August. I don't owe any payments at all to Plusnet. Today the 2/10 /19 I receive a letter from Past Due collections advising you owe £52.38..I call Plusnet and they advise I have to discuss this with Past Due so they can send the case back to Plusnet to review. They have caused me a lot of worry and stress. The customer service has been as poor as I've experienced ever. Why would I be calling a debt company when this is another error Plusnet have caused. I work for Sky TV and if I didn't take ownership for a customers issue I would be fired. Also they have attemotef to tie me into a new 12 month contract. Any advice would be great. The various agents I spoke to just aren't stepping up and resolving this mess. False promises on every call
Thanks
1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Cancel of account in error

Hi @Cf,

I'm really sorry to hear of your experience. I've raised a ticket via your account concerning this, which can be viewed here. Please let us know once you've had the chance to respond to the ticket and we'll be happy to pick this back up for review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team