Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract on behalf of my Dad

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎14-02-2023

Cancel contract on behalf of my Dad



I have full Power of Attorney for my Dad and need to terminate his contract due to his poor health.  I believe he is on a 30 day sim only contract.  How can I do this please?  There only seems to be a phone number for plusnet and I can never get through while I'm at work/have free time to call.  I can provide copies of the PoA but want to ensure these are dealt with safely and confidentially.  Many thanks, Hannah

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Posts: 8,878
Thanks: 1,493
Fixes: 478
Registered: ‎01-01-2012

Re: Cancel contract on behalf of my Dad

Hi @CarerHelpNeeded 

I'm really sorry to hear that your dad is in poor health. 

If you haven't sent a copy of the documents to us already you can send it to us by e-mail to or the below address if you'd rather send it in the post


Plusnet plc
The Balance
2 Pinfold Street
S1 2GU


Once that's been done you can call us up and we'll get the account closed 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team