cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel BT sport.

IJ1

Cancel BT sport.

I have BT sport (arranged with my plusnet account) through my Sky Box . I cancelled my sky contract some time ago and now I need to cancel BT sport. How can i do this? I cannot get through on the phone and there is no way to do this online. Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
MnM

Re: Cancel BT sport.

I have a very similar question. I'd like to cancel my subscription to the BT sport app. There is no way to do this on the plusnet website, either through an account management page or through the chat system, and the phone line just refers me back to those and clicks off.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

You can get a month refund by filling in this form https://comm.plus.net/k/Karmarama/bt_sport_subscription_discount if you'd prefer to do this and see what happens.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
IJ1

Thank you. I have done this but it does not answer my query which is how do i cancel BT Sport? Soon my Sky contract comes to an end and so wish to cancel my BT sport with Plusnet. Suspension is not enough in my circumstances.

MnM

Thanks for that dvorak, I appreciate you're being helpful, but it's not what I want to do, I want to cancel.

There is plenty of other stuff I need to do at the moment. Plusnet making life more complicated is not appreciated! Please cancel my BT Sport immediately Plusnet.

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @IJ1, @MnM. Sorry for the time to get back to you. I've sent you both an email, feel free to get back to me via PM if you need anything else. Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
jookes

Hi, I'd like to cancel too. Can't contact anyone on phone/liveChat etc. Thanks 

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

@jookes, I have sent you an email. Thanks!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team