cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel BT sport App - Pausing did not work

RobWilliams

Cancel BT sport App - Pausing did not work

Good afternoon,

I tried to pause my BT sport app last month using the online form but it seems I was still billed for it. 

So I would like to cancel it completely (seeing as it has been redundant since March), I can't get through on the phone and online chat has not been loading.

Is it possible to get assistance with this please?

Cheers

Rob

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Cancel BT sport App - Pausing did not work

@RobWilliams Thanks for bearing with us, If you still want to cancel please call us on 0800 432 0200. Alternatively Plusnet customers can now pause their BT Sport payment for a month via this online form https://comm.plus.net/k/Karmarama/bt_sport_subscription_discount?_ga=2.46676078.817452325.1585562050... . As soon as things change we’ll be in touch.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
RobWilliams

Good afternoon @tinytaco ,
Thank you for your reply, unfortunately as I said I have tried to phone but have been unsuccessful in getting through, so the advice is to just keep trying?

I also already filled in the pausing of the subscription last month but it doesn't appear to have been applied, at this point I just want it cancelled and it seems abit mad that it is so difficult to cancel something that is so easy to add on.  If there is the ability to add a page to pause the subscription, surely one to cancel it should also exist?

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

@RobWilliams  i suggest you add a post to this thread https://community.plus.net/t5/TV/Cancel-BT-Sport-and-BT-Sport-App/td-p/1717921/page/3 as that seems to be getting a more acceptable response.

@tinytaco  come on guys, lets get some consistency of responses here please!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Please reply here to cancel your BT Sports App.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
nanniecatherine

Hi i have just cancelled my bt sports as we have had no sports with coronavirus so i said to the fella who i paid my bill too well i should get my money back for the weeks we have had no sport he said i can cancel it but did not help me at all over refunding people are going through enough without getting charged for things we have not got 

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @nanniecatherine,

I've raised a support ticket on your account in response to this. To respond to the ticket, please click here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team