cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel BT Sport

pete___

Cancel BT Sport

Please can you cancel the BT Sport add in on my subscription.  From reading other posts seems like this is the easiest way to do it as there's no actual way to do it in online.

101 REPLIES 101
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Cancel BT Sport

Hi Pete,

If you can reply to the ticket I've created Here confirming you're wanting us to cancel your BT Sport App subscription, we'll cancel it for you and then on your next bill you'll see a pro-rata discount to cover anything you've paid in advance for the service. Feel free to post back once you've responded and I can make sure that's picked up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ihemens
Hooked

Hi, I would also like to cancel my BT Sport App subscription. Please can you raise a ticket.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sure. Ticket raised for you Here. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ihemens
Hooked

Hi, I Have responded to the ticket giving authorisation. Thanks
dejjones
Rising Star

"I have added BT sport to my account several times over the last few years, and it has been a straight forward process of logging in to the member centre and clicking on a couple of pink buttons.

But when it comes to cancelling there is no such obvious reverse procedure.

I had already tried to cancel by raising a "Question" 2 days ago, (No.224369728) but no-one has looked at it.

After searching around you realise that the only way is to ring customer services, so I tried that, this evening, but got the recorded message that it closed at 8 pm.

So as I and many others have found before, you have to resort to posting on here and hope that someone from PN sees the post.

So this is my last resort:- Please cancel my BT Sport App.

What a system."

For some reason this post has not yet appeared.

So as I know from the past you have helped me and many others via this forum, can I ask you to get my BT Sport cancelled, and also let me know what has happened to my post.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for getting back to is dejjones, I've just picked that up and have replied back to the ticket for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Josephhodgkiss

HI - I'd also like to cancel BT Sport - can you please raise a ticket for me too

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi there,

If you can reply to the ticket Here with confirmation you'd want your BT Sport subscription cancelling, I'll get it done for you. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
G4vhn78

I too would like to cancel my BT sport.

Thanks
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello Smiley

Thanks for getting in touch, I've just created a ticket on your account, asking you to confirm your cancellation request. Give me a nudge once you've responded to it, either via the ticket itself, or SMS, and I'll get it sorted. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
G4vhn78

i responded and then nothing ??????????

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, when updating tickets it's best to reply back on here to alert us to it but no worries and I'm sorry we weren't more specific about that. I've just dealt with it for you and sent a reply back to the ticket. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Jordanweaver1
Hooked

Hi, are you able to cancel my BT sport app subscription on here? Thank You.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Jordanweaver1

I've just opened a ticket on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=227236927 if you can reply back to that then drop us another reply back here I'll be able to sort that out for you. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team