Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel BT Sport app

FIXED
Mina
Dabbler

Cancel BT Sport app

Hi,

can you please cancel BT sport app on my account as Moto GP has now finished and I am not interested in any other sport.

Also please arrange for the charges for it to be added to my account as since I took up the special offer I have not been charged. I did post about this before and was assured I would only be charged for three months when it finally hits my account.

27 REPLIES 27
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Cancel BT Sport app

Hi @Mina,

Thank you for getting in touch. We can arrange this for you but will just need to have confirmation on your account that you'd like the BT Sport app to be removed. Please can you confirm this on the ticket here? If you get back in touch on here once you've done this, we'll remove the BT Sport app for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Mina
Dabbler

Thank you. I have gone into the ticket number as requested but there is no reply function so I hope I have done it right.

will you email me when it has been auctioned.

Thanks

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Fix

It's come through to us, don't worry.

We've made the requested changes for you and sent confirmation via the ongoing ticket.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance - we're here daily from 07:30-22:00.

Mina
Dabbler

Thank you.

Mav
Fixes: 516

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): The fix has been changed to @OskarPapa as per message #4.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Roymack

How do I cancel my BT Sport App from my contract. PlusNet web site advice is totally useless.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 481

Thanks for getting in touch @Roymack

Can you request this by raising the ticket by going here and then post back once you've done so

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
sdillon

Hi please can you assist me cancelling BT sport
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,603

@sdillon I've responded to your other post. Thanks.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
flycatcher613

I wish I knew, there is no customer service to ask, very disappointed with Plusnet.  I cant even cancel BT Sport online.  You would have thought they could set up remote customer service . 

hgriggs

Hi. Seems the best (only?) way of cancelling BT Sport app is posting in forum atm...please can you cancel BT Sport App asap on my account please?

Thanks.

JohnPaulWard

I am also having issues cancelling BT sport.  Customer service numbers don't work and neither does the online chat. 

This should be an easy thing to do! 

So, if there are any customer service workers monitoring this forum please get in touch as I would like to cancel my subscription. 

lfc1903

I would love to cancel my BT subscription but no answers the calls and there online help is off line.. tried contacting via twitter nothing.. how do i create a ticket get some help..

lfc1903

want to cancel My BT sports too but haven't had any replies or help from BT.