cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel BT Sport and remove from my account

EuanMcP

Cancel BT Sport and remove from my account

Please cancel and remove BT Sport from my account. I do not want to pause it, I would like it removed. I do not want to have to spend ages on the phone in a queue and have seen that other people have cancelled via this forum.

4 REPLIES 4
EuanMcP

Re: Cancel BT Sport and remove from my account

Still no response? Please cancel my BT Sport add on as you have done others via this forum.

At the very least confirm that you have seen this message and advise on what action you are going to take
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi EuanMcP,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you on here. Thank you for letting us know that you'd like to cancel BT Sport, we'll just need this confirming on your account before we can get this cancelled for you. Please can you reply to the ticket here to confirm that you want to cancel BT Sport. If you add another comment to this thread once you've done that, we'll pick this back up and get this sorted for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
EuanMcP

I have added the details on the account ticket as requested.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Thanks @EuanMcP, I've cancelled your BT Sport now and have confirmed this on the ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team