cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Account

clanger

Cancel Account

Hello,
I am moving house and want to cancel my plusnet account. I have been constantly trying to ring the number supplied online but am always told there are is 20+ minute wait.
Is there another way to cancel my account (besides cancelling the direct debit)?
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Cancel Account

http://www.plus.net/support/customer_service/using/account_admin_faq.shtml#8
8. How do I cancel my account?
If you want to cancel your account, please phone our Customer Options Team on 0845 140 6002. Lines open every weekday (except Bank Holidays) between 9.00am-5.30pm.
Note: we can't reply to cancellation requests made by Ticket. Please contact our Customer Options team on the telephone number above who will be able to deal with your query.
However, you can send your cancellation request to us in writing via recorded delivery. Make sure you sign the letter and to process your request quickly we'll need your account username, reason for cancellation and full postal address.
This also applies if you wish to downgrade a subscription account to a free service.
Address your letter to:
Plusnet
Internet House
2 Tenter Street
Sheffield
S1 4BY
Please note that termination of your service will occur 10 days after we receive your cancellation request unless you request otherwise.
Take a look at our Cancellation Policy if you'd like more information on how we handle cancellation requests.
Not applicable

Call queues have been bad recently, but did you check call stats page HERE first?
At least you will know what the situation is rather than waiting a long time.
Also, if you are a night owl or early riser, you can get through virtually straight away if you ring late evening or early morning.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

no they cant
between 9.00am-5.30pm.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

clanger,
If I'm able to get into the office tomorrow I'll give you a call about this. Are you aware that we can move services from one address to another without charges?
We'd be very sorry to see you leave and would be interested to know why you've considered cancelling. If there is anything we can do to help you change your mind about that then I'm more than happy to discuss that with you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team