cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you tell me if my broadband and phone line will be disconnected on the 22nd of march

curtains
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Can you tell me if my broadband and phone line will be disconnected on the 22nd of march

After phoning plusnet about having my broadband and phone line disconnected on the 22nd of march I received an email to say we've placed the cancellation request but since then I've received another email and a letter saying We're sorry to hear you're moving your broadband service.

Another service provider has told us that you want to move your broadband away from Plusnet.

Your broadband service is scheduled to transfer automatically on 22nd March 2021. This means that on this date, your services will be taken over by your new provider and you won't need to contact us to cancel your service with us.

• If you're also moving your phone service - (we've not got confirmation of this yet) this should happen on the date set out above and will result in the cancellation of your Plusnet account - we'll send you another email with further details if this is the case
  • If you're not moving your phone service - we'll continue to supply your broadband and any other services you have with us after this date.
1 REPLY 1
curtains
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Can you tell me if my broadband and phone line will be disconnected on the 22nd of march

Anyone help with this.