cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you tell me exactly how much it will cost me to upgrade to extra

elkieluca
Grafter

Can you tell me exactly how much it will cost me to upgrade to extra

I just had an email saying it will cost me £11.49 a month plus my phone of course.  I'm not sure if I am on the low cost area. I think I am,  but could one of the staff here please find out for me. If it is I will change as I'm fed up always being so careful what I can download.
4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Can you tell me exactly how much it will cost me to upgrade to extra

This page http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/products/low_cost_areas.shtml#whatIsIt will explain how to check if you're in a low cost area.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

elkieluca
Grafter

It says market 2 but I still want reassurance from staff.
What the hell I'm going to go for it!.  If its wrong then I'll change back again.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I can confirm that we show you as being in a Market 2 area, so am happy to say that when the change goes through in a couple of days you'll be paying the cheaper price of £11.49 a month.
elkieluca
Grafter

Thank you Matt.  I had my granddaughter here for Easter and I had to tell her not to do too much on the internet as I was running out of my 10GB allowance.  I said next time she came it would not be a problem.
So I'm glad I took the plunge even though I probably won't use much more than 10 myself but it stops me having to worry about it.