cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view payments history beyond 6 months

tonypooley

Can't view payments history beyond 6 months

The drop-down option for viewing payments history shows up to 15 months - but maximum actually shown is only 6 months. This is unsatisfactory. I need 15 months for tax returns.

Why is maximum actual only 6 months, when the drop down shows 9 months, 12 months and 15 months?

16 REPLIES 16
DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Can't view payments history beyond 6 months

Welcome to the forums.

I'm a residential customer and having just checked myself, bills older than 6 months open on the page I'm looking at, but they're in the old text format.

Looking at the bills 6 months and newer open in a new browser window (not tab) and are in the new format. I only see the following when looking at these 'newer' bills -

You will need Adobe Reader installed to view your bill. If you do not have this it can be downloaded for free here:

This is using Firefox and I don't have Adobe installed.

If you're a business customer, then I'm not sure why you can't see them.

Likewise, if you're also using Firefox, again this sounds like it's an issue with your billing setup.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@DS - the 'Adobe' thing is a bit of a red herring, any PDF reader program will open the 'new' bills.

@tonypooley - sorry I can't help you, although I'm sure I read somewhere that you can still get the older bills (or maybe the cut-off point I also remember reading about has already expired.

John
tonypooley

It is "View your payments" that is causing me the problem. It claims it will show me 15 months of payments and the most I get is 6 months worth.

DS
Seasoned Champion

edit to add @jab1

Oh okay Crazy2

I've got Libre Office and Xodo, but noted it opens in a 'default' FF pdf type window.

Weird URL though - https://iac.plus.net/prgatewayweb/PRPCGateway/PRPC_IAC_GATEWAY/!AppsImpl/$STANDARD?pyActivity=DownloadInvoice&Format=pdf&pzPrimaryPageName=D_BillingSubscriberPortal_pa[redacted]pz.SelectedInvoice&target=popup&pzHarnessID=[redacted]

jab1
Legend

@tonypooley For older bills, you need to go to 'Manage Account' >more>view transactions, and then select 'view your bills', this will then let you select earlier ones, but I don't know any way of printing or saving them.

John
DS
Seasoned Champion

"View your payments"

Not seeing that as an option here Huh

I'm not sure if you're not on the new system....

eg.

under my billing tab

billing tab.PNG

I then see newer bills

new bill.PNG

Or straight to older bills

old bill.PNG

I think PN need to look at this for you.

jab1
Legend

@DS wrote:

edit to add @jab1

Oh okay Crazy2

I've got Libre Office and Xodo, but noted it opens in a 'default' FF pdf type window.

Weird URL though - https://iac.plus.net/prgatewayweb/PRPCGateway/PRPC_IAC_GATEWAY/!AppsImpl/$STANDARD?pyActivity=DownloadInvoice&Format=pdf&pzPrimaryPageName=D_BillingSubscriberPortal_pa[redacted]pz.SelectedInvoice&target=popup&pzHarnessID=[redacted]

You've lost me there, @DS, I use Sumatra PDF viewer.

John
DS
Seasoned Champion

You've lost me there, @DS, I use Sumatra PDF viewer.

It's a cheapskate thing, used to have a fully paid for MS office, but this 'new' W10 laptop is more of a general browsing one. The 2 products I've mentioned a free to use Wink

(but are very good - and no, no affiliation to either)

edit. The redacted URL is what is shown in the new browser window after it loads.

jab1
Legend

I use Libre Office, too, but never heard of 'Xodo', although I assume it is a PDF reader?

John
DS
Seasoned Champion

but never heard of 'Xodo', although I assume it is a PDF reader?

Yes. It's free on the MS store, though you're better off searching for it as MS hide it Wink

It know it does PDF, DOCX and other stuff  - I can't remember off hand - could just be those two!!

tonypooley

Sorry John, same problem. It is the payments I want to view (not bills) and it still only shows the last 6 payments, despite claiming to show 15 months' worth.

DS
Seasoned Champion

It is the payments I want to view (not bills) and it still only shows the last 6 payments, despite claiming to show 15 months' worth.

And the penny drops - sorry for leading you around the merry go round tony

Yes, you're quite right, now that this idiot replying to you has clicked the 'view payments' tab, I now too concur that after selecting 15 months it only shows me 7

sorry tony.PNG

The reason for my mistake, your honour, was those tabs don't jump out as they're greyed out.

jab1
Legend

@tonypooley wrote:

Sorry John, same problem. It is the payments I want to view (not bills) and it still only shows the last 6 payments, despite claiming to show 15 months' worth.

I see what you mean, @tonypooley - you are correct as regards payments. Just a thought, though - your bank statement surely shows those?

John
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi all,

We previously provided a statement regarding this on other forum threads when it first came into place.

I have provided the statement from our billing department below:

As of 1st September 2018 we no longer offer VAT invoices for residential customers, as our services are only for personal use in the UK. However, if you’d like VAT invoices please sign up a Business account where these are available as standard.

You can normally reclaim the VAT paid on goods and services if they have been purchased for use in your business. If your purchase is also used for private use at times, you can only claim the business proportion of the VAT.

If you are claiming VAT on a residential account and not business account I would double check over the laws surrounding this.

Kind Regards