Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view my Bills

FIXED
StevePhx
Dabbler

Re: Can't view my Bills

Well, you CAN now mark this as 'Fixed'!

I was sent a support ticket that had all my invoices attached (as previously stated, that of itself is not a fix).  However, I used the link in the email from the support team - http://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=(question number) - to access the ticket.  I was taken to what looked like the standard login screen, entered my details, found the ticket, and downloaded the bills.

As I was logged on, just for the heck of it, I decided to try to access my bills again, fully expecting to see the same error message as usual.  But no!!  I could now access my bills again!

I was using the same Chrome incognito browsing session as I used, unsuccessfully, yesterday to test this.  So I tried a normal browsing session in Firefox - and that worked too!!  None of this makes any sense, but maybe someone who is working on this can figure out if it was maybe my access via a slightly different route to my account, or the fact that someone had downloaded all my bills or whatever.

This has resolved my underlying problem of access to bills, so it is now fixed - for me at least and at the moment 🙂.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Glad to see that worked! Thanks for the post back. Although you’ve marked your own post as the fix. Tongue rather than mine. Ah well no problem. Smiley

I’ll bear what you’ve said in mind as it’s interesting and we’ll see if it helps anybody else who may be experiencing the same problem you did.

Let us know if there’s anything else you’d need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
StevePhx
Dabbler

Unfortunately the fix was short-lived!

Could you please send me June's invoice?

Thanks