Did you mean: 

Can’t see bill

FIXED
Wewilldoyou
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Can’t see bill

Hello,

Not letting customers see their bills seems to be how you (Plusnet) rate yourself as having good customer service.  I have the same problem, higher than expected bill and not able to see any of my bills or billing information on their website.  This 'we \will do you over' proudly poor customer service is not due to the virus doing the rounds.  Plusnet has been aware of this feature they built into their website for months.  I know because I reported it.   

O well, off to log my own post to try to get them to e-mail me my bill.

FYI  Make sure you ask for a complete/full bill because they e-mailed me a summarised version that does NOT shot the detail (e.g. calls) you need to determine why the bill is higher.  

Moderators Note: Topic title changed after split. 

11 REPLIES 11
Wewilldoyou
Dabbler

Re: Much higher bill but cant see it online - help please!

Can someone from Plusnet please e-mail me the complete / detailed bill (NOT a summarised version) Plusnet is referring to in your e-mail to me dated 25/04/2020:

"We'll soon be taking a payment of £48.14 for your service. This will leave your account on or after 4th May 2020".

I am not able to see my bills on the Plusnet website.  There is NOT a problem with my browser or computer because I tried on a Mac and a Windows 10 laptop, also using Safari and Firefox. 

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been split from another thread for better visibility and to help staff

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

@Wewilldoyou Hi there Smiley You can view it here.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Wewilldoyou
Dabbler

Are you for real !?!

Please do not fob me off again by sending the standard link to the Plusnet website.  It is of NO use since the website is NOT . . . . I will type it again since people keep missing the point.  The website is NOT displaying any of my bills.  I am NOT able to see any bills when I sign into my account.  I know where to look on the website.  I will type it again, please read it and let it sink in.  The Plusnet website is NOT showing any of my bills.  All I get is a blank screen where the bills should be.

Looking at posts on the forum, Plusnet messed up the implementation of their new billing system.  They've known there is a problem with it since that implementation.  Since Plusnet is not able to fix their mistakes on their billing system, I will ask again.  Please e-mail me the detailed bill as I requested.    

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

@Wewilldoyou Hi there, did you follow the link and log into your account? I have attached the PDF for you to download onto that question for you.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Wewilldoyou
Dabbler

Fix

Hello Noor,

I clicked on the link in your response above, logged in and got a 'Help Assistant' screen with this message:

"There was an error

We were unable to access your ticket information."

I saw your e-mail, with a link to the question you (?) raised and clicked on that link this morning.  It took me to a screen where I am actually able to see your question and the link in your response, to the detailed bill which I downloaded.  There is no option on there for me to thank you or to mark the (your) question as resolve.  Thank you very much for your help and the bill.  

My conclusion.  Plusnet's IT/website is utter rubbish, resulting in poor customer service.  It is a disgrace and frustration to work with their bug ridden website.  There is no way Plusnet can claim to have award winning service with a website like theirs, unless it is an award for bad service.  This (my) frustrating saga would not have happened if their website allowed me to see my own bills, simple as that.  Those who developed and allowed this bug infested website to be put into production should be fired. OK rant over.

One last point.  There is a difference between 'see attached bill' and 'link to where you will find a link to download bill'.  I acknowledge it is semantics but when I see in an e-mail or response 'see attached bill', I expect to see the bill attached to the e-mail.  I think Plusnet should correct the "script" wording in their e-mails.   

Thank you again for the bill.  Maybe one day someone will actually fix the bugs in the website but I do not hold high hopes.

All the best.

nonat

Re: Can’t see bill

I can't see mine either. I don't think I've ever been able to see it on the website and now I'm waiting for my final bill which is not appearing again. Can someone fix this, please???

Wewilldoyou
Dabbler

Re: Can’t see bill

Hi Nonat,

Don't hold your breath for them fixing the problem and prepare yourself to go thorough this beeeeeep every month, if you want to see your bill.  Guess what . . . . . here I am again asking for this month's bill.  

Wewilldoyou
Dabbler

Hello,

Here I am again, Plusnet's system is again (still) not allowing me to see my bills.  

Below in quotes is from Plusnet's e-mail.

"Your Plusnet bill's now ready to view, and you can log in here to see it. "

The link does not work, I get a completely blank screen when I click on it.  When I go directly to the Plusnet website, log in and go to "View Bills", I get a screen with that confused looking Plusnet employee because he has no clue what Plusnet is doing with a small screen (link) to a video on how to interpret (or something like that) the bills.  But not a single bill is shown, not the current nor any past bills !!!!

Please e-mail me the detailed bill Plusnet is referring to in the e-mail sent to me on 25/05/2020 @13:29.  I want to see why it is so high. 

"We'll soon be taking a payment of £49.39 for your service. This will leave your account on or after 2nd June 2020."

In fact, set it up as a monthly e-mail because the e-mail Plusnet is currently sending does not work.

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @Wewilldoyou, I've attached that to a ticket which I've sent via email.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Wewilldoyou
Dabbler

Hello Will,

Thank you for the bill, I was able to download the PDF.  I do not see a button to click on on your ticket, to mark it as fixed. 

Then again, the problem is not fixed yet.  I can download the specific bill (PDF) only once I get someone at Plusnet to manually create a ticket with the bill PDF attached.  Until I go through that manual process, I am not able to see my bills.  I am still not able to see any of my bills when I sign into the Plusnet website and go to "Billing".  See the attachment for a screenshot of the screen I keep getting.

Cheers