cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't renew contract

AbzB

Can't renew contract

When I login to my account there is an offer to renew my broadband package but when I click it it eventually asks me to login to the members center (which I already am) and it process starts all over again.

So basically on my account home page I click  'Renew your contract' then it goes to another page and says 'Start your order" then I click that and it says "Just a few more clicks - Sign into members center" and when I click that it just takes me back to my account home page and the renew contract button is there again. 

Is there something wrong with the system? How can I renew my contract? 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Puzzle
Hooked

Re: Can't renew contract

@AbzB wrote:

When I login to my account there is an offer to renew my broadband package but when I click it it eventually asks me to login to the members center (which I already am) and it process starts all over again.

So basically on my account home page I click  'Renew your contract' then it goes to another page and says 'Start your order" then I click that and it says "Just a few more clicks - Sign into members center" and when I click that it just takes me back to my account home page and the renew contract button is there again. 

Is there something wrong with the system? How can I renew my contract?