cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't renew contract - says order being processed, but no order. Stuck in system?

RichardV

Can't renew contract - says order being processed, but no order. Stuck in system?

Hi

For several weeks I've tried to renew my phone and fibre contract but keep being told I'm ahead of the game, there's an order being processed (which I know there isn't) and to try again later.

This problem seems to happen a lot. What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Can't renew contract - says order being processed, but no order. Stuck in system?

Hi @RichardV, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry for the issues you're having renewing your contract. We'd be happy to arrange a call back from our Customer Options Team at a convenient time for yourself if you'd like?

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
ididntdoit
Hooked

Re: Can't renew contract - says order being processed, but no order. Stuck in system?

I have exactly the same problem - email says login to member centre to check available deals, when you do all you ever get is a message saying 'Order being processed' You need to sort this out. I don't want a phone call, it should be perfectly possible to do this online as your website says it is.

Tess1
Hooked

Hi RichardV

I have the same problem and my contract should be renewed tomorrow.  This has happened before.  The only thing I ordered was the free call protection.  Chat has never worked for me either.  It's a shame because billing etc. have always been fine.