Can't pay bill restrictions

There must be some way to pay my bill online at 22:45.....????? Any clues?Huh
4 REPLIES 4
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Can't pay bill restrictions

@tjonesuk79 

You should be able to pay by logging into your account and going to https://www.plus.net/pay/..

However, be aware that there are reports on these forums of that page not working on occasion. Otherwise you can call 0800 432 0200 and pay.

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

When I had an account that had "billing problems" that meant my DD  was never collected I would get restrictions imposed every month, and I was blocked from accessing the payment page using my Plusnet account - however, by connecting over 4G that page was available and I could pay it. I no longer have that problem as I now use 4G all the time instead of Plusnet!

tjonesuk79
Hooked

Nope....that didn't work because I'd been restricted from accessing my account online, even though I could still access other websites and apps!!!! Sorted it now, had to wait for helpline to open.

Surly in 2021 there's a way to pay your bill 24hrs....?!?!
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

It seems to be common issue that when the Plusnet failed billing kicks in it disables access to the Members Centre so that the customer cannot pay on line! Very sensible! Another triumph by whomsoever writes their code!

Pluisnet have known about this for months, if not years, yet nothing is done. Therefore it is more work for their CS staff on the phones when customers have to ring up rather than letting the web interface do the work. Another Customer Service winner by Plusnet.

Yes, in 2021 you would expect to be able to deal with such issues 24 / 7 on line....but, hey, Plusnet are only a communications company! Glad you got it sorted.