cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t obtain Purecard Activation Code

Dusky9

Can’t obtain Purecard Activation Code

I have received my Plusnet purecard and followed the instructions to obtain an activation code but to no avail. I have tried this several times, on different days plus checked my spam folder and requested another code numerous times. On top of that, I’ve wasted time calling the number given on the letter that came with the card and been through nearly all of the very annoying pre recorded options that get you nowhere. I tried again today and eventually got through to an operator who told me she couldn’t help as plusnet calls are only taken Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm. This is no good as I’m at work between these times.
This is incredibly frustrating and has wasted a lot of my time. Please can anyone help?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Overscore
Rising Star

Re: Can’t obtain Purecard Activation Code

Hello, have you made any progress with this yet?

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: Can’t obtain Purecard Activation Code

Hi @Dusky9 - Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team