cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to view bill

Irene70
Grafter

Can't login to view bill

I recently left Plusnet after technical issues which they were unable to resolve in a timely fashion.
I've just received an email notifying me that my latest/final bill has been processed, but I can't seem to login to view it. Maybe because I've left they closed my account. Not sure how I'm supposed to view bill in that case.
I'm able to login to Plusnet community, but not my main account. I really want to view my bill as I'm due monies back. Can anyone help?
17 REPLIES 17
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Can't login to view bill

@Irene70 Which OS and browser are you using. If the browser is Firefox, there is a known problem with the PN Members Centre and that browser, which should be sorted in the very near future.

John
Mr_Paul
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 11

@jab1 

Are people completely unable to log in to the Plusnet Members Centre using Firefox, (on I assume, Windows)?

I use Firefox, (currently v110.0.1), on Lixux Mint 21 (OS), and I don't, and haven't had, any problems with logging in.

jab1
Legend

@Mr_Paul It appears so, and is possibly the same issue as mentioned in the original post in this topic, as it also affects trying to do so on tablets/phones - exactly as the first post. I have the same situation as you - no issue using Zorin OS 16.2, but Apple iPad and iPhone fail.

Not tried it on my W7 machine, but expect it to fail if I did.

John
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@Mr_Paul 

I have no problem logging in to my account using 110.0.1 (64 bit) version of Firefox running under Win 11.

I suspect that it's due to the account being closed.

Edit

@jab1 

I can also log in on my IPad using Safari.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

jab1
Legend

@Baldrick1 Is it? - My sister could log into hers at least six months after she left PN?

John
jab1
Legend

@Baldrick1 wrote:

Edit

@jab1 

I can also log in on my IPad using Safari.

Don't use Safari as I don't like it, but will have a look when I've finished on another forum.

John
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

@Irene70 As you see there are variations in Firefox displaying PN bills, for some it works, others it doesn't. I gave up on FF last year after some two years of being unable to view my bills, I had to use Chrome or IE. If you really want to check your case progress I suggest you give PN a call. The staff are very helpful with accounts queries.

Mike

Irene70
Grafter

@jab1 Hi John, I'm using Windows 10 and Chrome. I'll try the Brave browser as I have that too.

I have a sneaky suspicion I can't login due to me leaving Plusnet though.

Irene

UPDATE - no joy on the Brave browser either.

jab1
Legend

Irene, unless PN have changed their way of working, I know my sister, who was with them for close to a year until she moved house (and ISP, on my recommendation), was still able to view her old PN account for at least 6 months afterwards, as I suggested she kept her eyes on it knowing the vagaries of their accounting 'system'.

John
Irene70
Grafter

@jab1 yea I think they really should have let me access my account for a while after leaving - or at least till I could look at my final bill. I know I was due compensation the the loss of service....

Irene

jab1
Legend

@Irene70 What response do you get when trying to log in?

John
Irene70
Grafter

@jab1 there's a warning box that appears that informs me that my email address or password is incorrect.

When I try to choose the 'forgotten password' link, and enter my email address, there is another warning message appears stating (I've copied and pasted the text below).

There was a problem sending your email.

Please reload the page and try again

- So there's nothing much I can do as I'm going round in circles.

I'm surprised someone from PN hasn't jumped on to help?

Irene

jab1
Legend

Is the message something like the first post in this topic: https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Can-t-login-in-my-account-what-going-on/td-p/191209... ?

John
Irene70
Grafter

@jab1 exactly the same! But weirdly enough, I tried again using my username as opposed to my email address...and it's let me in...how strange.

So problem solved I think. 

No mention of compensation for my days down mind you.

Irene