cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my account - Fixed

javlin7
Hooked

Can't login to my account - Fixed

Hi can someone help please, I cannot log into my account on the plus net website.

I have changed my password and it's still saying invalid user name or password, I am using the correct user name as I checked back via my emails to make sure.

Could my account be locked due to a number of failed login attempts?

8 REPLIES 8
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Can't login to my account

Hi there, can you PM me the username you're trying please?

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Normbar
Hooked

Re: Can't login to my account - Fixed

I am having the same problems going round in circles with the messages given phone no to make payment for Domain Name only to be told they don't except payment that way now. Received a letter from their debt collection agency for £25 saying that after numerous attempts to contact me they are now dealing with it. Rang them to find out what it was in connection with was told it was a mobile account so contacted Fraud Team. Then got through to PlusNet who informed me that it maybe a Domain then I clicked I was with Madasafish so then the fun began.  After numerous messages back and forth I am still no further forward in paying account as I cannot get online with my details.  Gave phone number to Charlie yesterday still awaiting a call....really customer services are not very good. please help.  Found 2 email in May from you and they were in the Junk Mail...Client Ref from Agency 1081197.  I have been a customer since 2002 Norma Ellis

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Norma,

Unfortunately if you've received a letter & outstanding balance from a debt recovery agency, your account would have been closed. I'd advise getting in touch with that company to settle the balance. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Normbar
Hooked

Yes I have been in touch with them last Friday and when I rang today the office was closed. Thankyou for all your help

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry for your poor experience and for the confusion caused. Let me know if we can be of further assistance at all.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Normbar
Hooked

Very poor experience just received another letter from debt collection department. Added 25% on original bill give me strength come back Nominet and Madasafish

Normbar
Hooked

I sent you copy of bank statement saying showing that I’d paid on the 28/7/17 you said you didn’t receive it...so I had to pay annual fee again recently. I am going to my bank tomorrow to find out exactly who I paid the monies to ...You have cancelled my Normbar.co.uk I am not receiving emails even though I’ve paid twice. Dreadful service no wonder I am leaving your company

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry to hear that @Normbar

I've raised this with our billing team to investigate why you're still receiving debt collection letters.

You have cancelled my Normbar.co.uk

Your domain is still active us and your account isn't cancelled.

I am going to my bank tomorrow to find out exactly who I paid the monies to ...You have cancelled my Normbar.co.uk I am not receiving emails even though I’ve paid twice

We haven't received a duplicate payment. Please let us know what your bank says.

With regards to the issues you're having with your service, can you provide more detail?

Are you using webmail.plus.net and are you able to login?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet