cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in

Mart08

Can't log in

Hello
I can't log into my plusnet account it keeps coming up Error please try again later I haven't been able to log in for a few days now. Anyone know what's wrong
8 REPLIES 8
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Can't log in

Hi @Mart08

Sorry to hear that. I can see that password to account was recently changes as per this notice.

Can you please try to log in by using your username and this new password? Most common reason for problems with logging in is using email address instead of username. If this won't help please try different web browser.

If you are not sure if password is correct, you can change it here

Mart08

Hello thanks for your reply that's the reason I changed my password as it wouldn't let me log in it was coming up Error and it's still doing the same with new password
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, have you made sure your entering the right username? This is on emails we send about your account in case you need to check it, do bear in mind that you don't need to enter@plusdsl.net on the end as you would when setting a router up in case that's happened. 

I've just tried calling you to but there was no answer so please let me know if there's a good time to get in touch. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mart08

Hello sorry I missed your call I still can't log in to my account everything to log in is correct but it comes up Error try again later I haven't been able to log in to my account for a log time I have changed the password but still the same
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries, let me know if there's a good time to give you a call and I can arrange a work around for you to get it sorted.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mart08

I'm at home now if your free to call
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, I won't be able to call today I'm afraid as my shift is ending soon but I'll be able to call tomorrow if that's OK.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mart08

Yea that's no problem chat tomorrow.