Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to pay bill

FIXED
Calum1213
Fixes: 1

Can't log in to pay bill

Hi there, my payment is late, and when I try to log on www.plus.net/pay, it always says 'login timed out', on all devices I try it on, meaning I can't pay. In the past when I've had this problem, I've phoned the plusnet call center to make a payment. My mobile phone has broken, so am unable to do this. Having skimmed the forum am I right in thinking that this is a common issue? And the solution is a forum mod disabling restrictions/the failed payment message then it'll work? If someone could please do so for my account I will be super grateful, it will save me a ton of trouble. I  get paid midnight tonight so can make the payment either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for any help, I will be very grateful.

4 REPLIES 4
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Can't log in to pay bill

Thanks for your post @Calum1213,

We're sorry to hear of your website issues.

We've just removed the account restrictions and you should now be able to browse as normal.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Calum1213

Fix

Thank you for your reply. Whilst I am now able to access the plus net website as a whole which I was unable to do before your acction, when I specifically try to go on www.Plus.Net/pay, I get a message ''Sorry, we are not able to complete this  request at the moment.Please try again later'. There's no 'pay missed payment' option anywhere else. Any ideas what's going on? Is the pay page down in general or is this still a probablem specific to my account you could fix? I have the money now waiting to pay it, this is frustrating! Thanks for any help.

Calum1213

Hi, I was just able to phone the call center and got it sorted, thanks

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Glad to hear it's sorted @Calum1213

Just let us know if we can help with anything else

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team