cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get any sense

geoff1030

Can't get any sense

I'm new to Plusnet and I wish i'd read the reviews first. All was well until I moved house in September. I elected to go for a call package on top so they decided to start me on a new contract.

I was 6 months into the 12 month contract and they wanted me to sign a new 18 month one, I was planning to stick around so said ok. BIG MISTAKE. Four months into it I realised they'd been taking hardly any money on the direct debit. £0.01, £3.00, £0.00, £0.01. When quizzed they said i'd been left on the old contract, no explanation for the silly amounts taken but all would be ok with the new contract from now.

This months bill has turned up and they only want £5.00!!!!! I know they'll be back for all the missing months payments but can I get any sense out of them? Can I hell!! They're now saying I can solve it all by setting up ANOTHER new contract!! How many more?

This would be fine if someone would just do it! Or simply phone me back when they've promised to, Can't get any sense out of the chat line or the phone once i can get hold of them, I must be spending an hour a day in the phone queue!!!! Plain to see how useless these people are from reading reviews and posts on here, but has anyone else experienced this particular problem? So frustrating and so so so time wasting!!

6 REPLIES 6
LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Can't get any sense

Why worry

Your not alone, Just sit back relax.

The plusnet accounting has be awol since their new billing system. Its annoying

but not The end of the world!

geoff1030

You're right of course. Still frustrating though when you can almost make a full time job out of sitting with the phone to your ear listening to repetitive music waiting for someone to answer!!!

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @geoff1030

I am deeply sorry to hear that about the issues you have had with your billing account.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.

geoff1030

Grateful for your reply Dumbledore but not being familiar with or interested in the jargon I haven't got the slightest idea what you mean by answered with a ticket.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @geoff1030,

Apologies for any misunderstanding, I appreciate it should have been clearer.

The 'ticket' is our secure response to your query, which you can either view or respond to by following the link to log in to the Member Centre.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

geoff1030

Thanks @LordFoul