cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the answer....

galaxy66
Grafter

Can't find the answer....

We have just joined up on the value and talk weekend / evening plan and have received our first full bill and have spent £6.79 on calls outside of the plan, can I upgrade to the talk anytime plan at £3.50 per month and had I been on that already would I effectively have saved  £3.29 or am I missing something?
7 REPLIES 7
galaxy66
Grafter

Re: Can't find the answer....

I have looked for the option to upgrade to anytime  but can only find options to upgrade the whole BB / Phone package.
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

When  joined I had value and talk anytime  Smiley
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
galaxy66
Grafter

Thanks for making the effort to reply,  that was extremely helpful for me and is duly noted  Wink Tongue
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried logging in to the Plusnet Member Centre then following the "Product Change" link (near the top of the page).
On that page you hit the "Change My Products" button, then "Change" or "Keep" items from the list -
   * Review current products
   * Choose Broadband product
   * Choose Hardware
   * Choose Home Phone product
   * Confirm Address
   * Engineer Appointment
   * Confirm upgrade
   * Finish
So if you keep everything the same, but change the "Home Phone" element,  I would have thought that should do what you want.
galaxy66
Grafter

Thanks Purleigh, I had another look and did not realise I had to click on "keep this product" for the broadband to get to the next stage for the phone.
galaxy66
Grafter

I decided to ring them up to clarify a few things first and spoke to a young girl with a lovely Yorkshire accent who has done the upgrade for me and also the line rental saver, what an absolute pleasure it was compared to BT's Asian call centre.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Galaxy66,
Glad we could help, thanks very much Smiley
If there's anything we can look into for you please don't hesitate to post back.