Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download bill on mobile

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Can't download bill on mobile

That's getting a joke now as my mobile cannot download latest bill with error 'Cannot display PDF ($STANDARD is of invalid format) as my mobile do have app of PDF by default. Use to work before not anymore? What going on?

My mobile is on firefox 68.2.1 on Android 9

Screenshot_20191122-154245_Firefox.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Re: Can't download bill on mobile

Updated:

Got email from @Gandalf as he will sort out my incorrect billing with discount £17.48 haven't been applied in my today's bill.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @goldenfibre I'm sorry to see you're unable to view your bill. Do you have another device you can try? Just to clarify though, the discount has been applied, but it's added to the credit. I've explained this in more detail on the ticket. I'll pick this back up next week as I'm about to leave the office now.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@Gandalf Thanks for reply back to my ticket but still don't understand why it still showed pending for 12 months contract for the last two months now. Hopefully it should resolved by December 22nd.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @goldenfibre, thanks for getting back to us. We're aware of a small handful of customers at the moment who's arranged contracts are stuck in place. I've added your example to the ongoing incident and once resolve the contract would apply as normal from the date initially intended. In the meantime, if you notice anything wrong with your monthly amounts then please do let us know and we'll happily get this corrected for you. Apologies for any inconvenience.