cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't contact anyone about contract renewal

MW45
Grafter

Can't contact anyone about contract renewal

I have been trying to contact Plusnet for the last 2-weeks either on the phone or Messenger on Facebook, no one is answering, you have offered to renew my contract which is up on the 6th of May for £28 but I can get it cheaper and even with you if I take a new contract out, so much for looking after loyal customers, please contact me and let me know what you can do otherwise I will probably go elsewhere thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Can't contact anyone about contract renewal

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
MW45
Grafter

Is there anybody from the Plusnet team that can give me an answer?
MW45
Grafter

Looks like I'll be renewing elsewhere then if this is Plusnet customer support, you be bothered to answer the phone emails or messages.. I'm surprised you're still in business.. I know we are all going through a difficult times but other people manage to reply to their customers..
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @MW45, sorry for the delayed response.

We are working hard to keep as many of our customers connected to their services as possible during this pandemic. Therefore our first and most immediate priority is to ensure customers that have no broadband or phone service at all are dealt with as best and as soon as possible. With this in mind and so we can ensure we are prioritising these potentially vulnerable customers.

You would need to contact the Customer Options team who are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 18:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

Alternatively, we can organise a call back from the Customer Options team. Please send me your preferred contact number via a private message and I will be happy to organise it for you.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
MW45
Grafter

Is this a joke? What is the point in giving phone numbers if no one is answering the phone.. you've only got to look at Facebook to see I'm not the only one who can't get through on the phone...