cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change product / no billing

octavee

Can't change product / no billing

Hi,

When logging into my account I am greeted with the following error message on basically any tab:

"An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, our system may be updating. Please try again later."

Moreover the "Billing" tab is entirely empty, with only this on the "Home" tab: "Your next bill is due on 23rd May" (no year specified).

It is unclear to me at this point what product I'm currently subscribed to, when my contract ends, etc. because none of this information is anywhere to be seen. I only realised this recently and think my contract ended a few months ago but there's no trace of it. I'm now worried about outstanding charges.

Would it be possible to have this sorted out, and actually have accurate billing?

3 REPLIES 3
nocback
Dabbler

Re: Can't change product / no billing

I seem to have similar message , cannot access as updating , opened ticket seems to close itself , therefore  might as well not reply post query about billing  as no  explanation  ref no 206703778/206343629 raised 1 Oct 20

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @octavee,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. Having looked into this, I can confirm that your account is affected by an issue that has caused you to not be billed since the 23rd of May 2019. Our billing team are aware that a number of accounts are affected by this and they are in the process of contacting customers to get this resolved. You should receive a letter from them in the near future.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
nocback
Dabbler

yes I agree , last year was a complete  shambles ref billing , with missed billing and then taking total payment in the last few months . I thought that was all over when I signed up again 1 Oct 2020 , total farce ,  strange bills , queries raised then closed without proper answers ,    I should of known better  and went elsewhere , at least would hopefully know monthly payments ,