cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't amend payment details

JCDude

Can't amend payment details

Hi, 

It looks like I mis-typed my Direct Debit details when setting up my account. When I log into my account online I am unable to amend them as the option to do this is 'greyed-out'. I have called and they just told me to wait and the option would become available but it hasn't. What do I do when my bill is due?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Can't amend payment details

Thanks for getting in touch @JCDude and apologies for the delayed response.

It looks like the issue preventing us from updating your payment details has been resolved as it's showing as amendable on our end.

Can you try updating them again and see how you get on?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
JCDude

Re: Can't amend payment details

Thanks for your reply. In the end a member of plusnet customer service responded to my DM on twitter and managed to resolve the issue.

From reading on here the 'greyed out' change payment method button doesn't appear to be an isolated issue, so if anyone else is having that problem Plusnet can now arrange for the Billing Dept to delete the incorrect/out of date payment details and then you are able to go in and set up new ones.

Apparently this is a fairly new fix as I had been informed over the phone that there was no way to amend the details and that I would have to log in/call every month in order to pay the bill. Not really an acceptable solution!

Anyway, I am very grateful to the Plusnet member of staff who did understand the problem and was able to fix it.