Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my account??

FIXED
alexemmaburns
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Can't access my account??

I come online today to check my final bill to see how much it is and when it is due to come out of my bank as I moved over to virgin (best move I ever made), my accounts not supposed to be closed down until the 16th yet it says my alias has been deleted today so now I have no idea how much my final bill is or when it's due.

12 REPLIES 12
alexemmaburns
Rising Star

Re: Can't access my account??

Any member of staff able to help me out please?

alexemmaburns
Rising Star

Fix

I think if I can't get an answer here I shall cancel the direct debit and await a letter telling me how much the bill is and when it's due to come out of my bank account.  I can see a member of staff has been on since I opened this thread but can't understand why I have had no reply from an active staff member.

teamdsr

That plan worked for me although I think I cancelled the DD by accident.

alexemmaburns
Rising Star

Just cancelled it, don't see the need good DD so will await a bill coming through then pay it 🙂

alexemmaburns
Rising Star

Still no reply from a staff member yet I have seen @HarryB and @Anoush on these forums answering other posts, is it because I gave left this awful company you feel the need to ignore posts? Surely when it comes to needing money for the business posts shouldn't be getting ignored?  I had a terrible service as a customer the past year and even now it continues after I have left.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I'm sorry you haven't had a response yet. I've sent you an email from your account, explaining the situation. In short, there aren't any further charges for you to pay as you have paid the cessation fee.

I hope this clears things up and I wish you all the best with your new provider.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
alexemmaburns
Rising Star

Hi @Anoush thankyou for getting back to me can I ask what email address? I just tried to log into my plusnet one but that's been removed now also.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thanks for getting back to me. I've just realised that you wouldn't be able to receive emails to your email address we have stored on your account.

Are you available for me to give you a quick phone call to explain? I tried calling the mobile number we have on your account.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
alexemmaburns
Rising Star

I sent you a private message, sorry for the delay and thanks for getting back to me.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thanks for your PM. I would be unable to amend the contact email address on your account, however we have temporarily restored your Member Centre access.

Here's the ticket I left on your account with the explanation:

Ticket

alexemmaburns
Rising Star

Thats brilliant thankyou, I understand now and have read the question, that member centre can be closed again now thanks again for your help with all this.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problem, and thanks for letting me know. I'll make sure your member centre portal component is removed tomorrow.

I do wish you all the best with Virgin and I hope you choose to return to us in the future.