cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access member centre - "The account has no invoice in Failed Billing"

ChrisFox
Hooked

Can't access member centre - "The account has no invoice in Failed Billing"

I paid a bill by phone on Tuesday afternoon, but when I try to access the member centre I get redirected to a page stating "The account has no invoice in Failed Billing". It's impossible for me to make any changes or manage my account.

I called up and spoke to someone on Friday afternoon who assured me that this error would clear within a few hours. It's now Sunday afternoon and I'm still experiencing the same error. Can someone at Plusnet please get this sorted?

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Can't access member centre - "The account has no invoice in Failed Billing"

It looks like your account was in both a state of failed payment and not failed payment at the same time (A bit like Schrodinger's cat...). The error you're getting can be interpreted as one of our systems saying that you need to pay a bill, but when that system checks another of our systems, it sees that there's no outstanding bill to pay.

We've done what's known internally as a disable and enable of your account, which basically removes the failed billing status. If you try logging in now you should have full access again.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
tegdown
Hooked

Re: Can't access member centre - "The account has no invoice in Failed Billing"

I'm having the same problem. Searching on here I found one reply which suggested turning my router off for 65+ minutes might solve it, but it didn't. I guess I need Plusnet to fix it for me?