cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access Plusnet website to pay my bill.

bealie21

Can't access Plusnet website to pay my bill.

Every time I try to go on the PlusNet website to pay my bill it just comes up with "This site can't be reached" and "www.Plus.Net refused to connect". If this continues I wont be able to pay my bill. Ty

2 REPLIES 2
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Can't access Plusnet website to pay my bill.

@bealie21  Welcome to the forums

Since I am typing this on the Plusnet website it seems to be working here. 

If you mean the members centre then you are entering the correct credentials? Your account name and your account password (which will case sensitive).  Just been on mine without any issue.

bealie21

Re: Can't access Plusnet website to pay my bill.

Thanks for the reply, I found out the problem was due to restrictions that were put on my account after I didn't pay my bill on time (I still had the 14 days it gives you after u miss the payment).

Well turns out the restrictions they put on my account blocked me from going onto the PlusNet website which also blocked me from being able to pay my bill. The internet was still working fine apart from some websites that had been blocked.

I had to use a private browser to get past the restrictions so I could pay my bill. I'm not sure why PlusNet block you from going onto their own website, it's pretty strange.

Thanks anyway. Smiley