cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access Plus.net to pay outstanding bill!

FIXED
Franky87

Can't access Plus.net to pay outstanding bill!

I hadn't realised my D/D had failed last week and as my mobile is pretty beat up at the moment I don't always receive text notifications so didn't catch the text message reminder til this morning. Also can't call out at the moment (waiting on replacement mobile but it won't be with me til next week) so can't call the 0800 number I've been given.

Can access literally every other website EXCEPT the plus.net/pay to actually pay my bill. I've tried on 2 different devices and different browsers so I know it's definitely not a Cache issue. Seems an odd way round to me! The connection keeps timing out, anyone know if their website is actually down and if so any other way of paying?! I've received an email saying someone has tried to contact me today but I have no missed calls and it was in my pocket all day so pretty sure I would've noticed it ringing even in it's current sorry state!

5 REPLIES 5
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Can't access Plus.net to pay outstanding bill!

Hi @Franky87, I'm sorry that you're unable to get online to pay the bill. The issue with accessing the make a payment page will be caused by interruptions on your browsing interruptions. I've now removed these for you and you should be able to make payment (may need to clear cache/cookies first).

Please get back to us if you have any further issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Franky87

Hi @LaurenB 

Thanks for getting back to me so quick. I can load the website now but I can't find an option to pay, only view my bills and previous payments. If I try and load plus.net/pay I just get an error message saying 

Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later

Any ideas?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Can you try accessing the page from another browser?

If you're then still having an issue I'd be happy to give you a call to try take payment over the phone for you, please just let me know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Franky87

Tried Chrome and Edge, no joy on either. If you could do it over the phone that would be great, just want to try get it sorted as quickly as possible! Smiley

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for your time Smiley

I'm sorry that you were unable to do this online but glad this is now resolved. Any further issues please do just get back to us.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team