Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Renew

gothick
Dabbler

Can't Renew

Hi,

I'm trying to renew my contract.

Any hints? (If it's relevant, there's an error on the member centre page that says "You've not updated your communication preferences for 6 months", but I can't fix that, either. I click on the "Review Link" next to it and then hit "submit" on the next page, but the message in the member centre persists even though I've tried it several times with different options selected and got an email telling me my preferences have been updated every time...)

Thanks,

Matt

7 REPLIES 7
MarkyYeah
Hooked

Re: Can't Renew

Hi Matt,

FWIW I can't renew my contract either and get the same message.  I can't see a "You've not updated your communication preferences for 6 months" message though.

Would be great if anyone knows how to fix this one!

Thanks

Mark

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @gothick, have you tried this on another internet browser? Also try clearing cache and cookies and trying again please Smiley If you have no joy, let us know and I can arrange the Customer Options Team to call you and do the contract over the phone.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
gothick
Dabbler

Thanks for the response. I tried in Safari and Chrome. I've just cleared cookies and cache and tried it in Safari again. Just for good measure, tried it in Firefox, where I've never logged in to plus.net, and from Internet Explorer on a Windows laptop. Same thing in all of them.

I guess you'd better get someone to call me, please.

Matt

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @gothick I've got someone from our Customer Options Team to call you with the info we have for you on the account within 24 hours.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
gothick
Dabbler

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. Apologies, but I think I may have just accidentally closed that call as I was trying again to get the website to work! Could double-check and re-raise if necessary? Sorry for adding more problems to my problem!

Matt

gothick
Dabbler

Oh--no, ignore me, I actually did successfully cancel the line test I'd accidentally started, and I don't think that was related to the callback you raised for me Smiley

julianb

Hi,

My mother in-law's account shows exactly the same behavior that @gothick describes. All cookies cleared.

The process worked for my account a few months ago.

I notice there are a few reports of similar issues, is there any news of a resolution for this one?

Julian