cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Renew Line Rental Saver Online

FIXED
jfarnhill

Can't Renew Line Rental Saver Online

Similar to many others, I got a notification under Question 197773673 that I needed to renew my Line Rental Saver and there is no way of doing that online as when I go to

https://www.plus.net/rentalsaver/ 

I get the attached message.  As others have said, this is really poor and follows on from a not particularly good experience trying to renew Line Rental Saver last year.  Could you please fix it.  My only way of reporting it also appears to be via this forum, which is again poor.  Not what I've come to expect from PlusNet, who've otherwise been excellent.

4 REPLIES 4
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Can't Renew Line Rental Saver Online

Fix

Hi @jfarnhill,

I'm sorry that it's not allowing you to renew your line rental saver online and for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I've checked your account and last year's line rental saver contract was showing as "pending" which could potentially be what has led to this issue. I've cleared this off now and hopefully it should allow you to make this payment online. If not, you can renew line rental saver over the phone with our customer service team. They're available on 0800 432 0200 between 7:30am and 10pm every day. Or, if you'd prefer, we can give you a call from here if you let us know the best sort of time to call you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
jfarnhill

Thanks Emily.  That's now available and I've been able to make payment.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @jfarnhill,

Thank you for confirming that this has fixed the problem, I'm sorry that the issue occurred and for any inconvenience that this caused you. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
chroma2000
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

The Line Rental Saver tool appears to have gone haywire like the whole Plusnet billing system.

I wonder where they sourced the software package from.