cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Make Part Payments

EHarding7

Can't Make Part Payments

Ok, so I signed up with the worst problems in actually getting my account activated and such which took way more than a month.

I registered an email address within Plusnet, yet, for love nor money, I couldn't access it. Hours upon hours of phone calls made to Plusnet customer service with everyone scratching their heads, saying that they had never seen this before, being passed pillar to post in getting the issue resolved, which never happened until today.

My password had been registered differently than what I had asked. Finally, I access my emails which tells me all the details of my bills, leaving TWO MONTHS worth outstanding. 

I don't have that kind of money in one go, and when asking if I could make a part payment, this was refused and I was told to pay this in a lump sum.

I don't understand this considering the first person that I was talking to was more than willing to take a part payment over the phone today. 

It seems as though staff are told different things, and different rules are made each day, with nobody really knowing what they're supposed to be doing. Has anyone else had this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Can't Make Part Payments

Hi  @EHarding7 ,

Thanks for your post.

At the moment, I'm unable to look into a payment plan as those 2 months bills haven't been produced as of yet due to some tweaks to one of our systems.

I'm going to personally keep an eye on your account and as soon as we can see the bills have generated I'll call you and we'll get this issue sorted out.

EHarding7

Thank you. I’m also mentioning that staff told me over the phone that this was to be paid in full, and yet I have a notification message stating that a part payment could not be paid until the bill was produced. That statement is a lie, and they made a snide comment on saying they weren’t going to give me financial advice.

I’m appalled that staff are able to get away with making up what they have said to a customer as opposed to the truth.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @EHarding7

I am sorry about the manner our colleague spoke to you on the phone. I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you need any further assistance, feel free to ask.