cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please look at question #205732162

shamus
Grafter

Can someone please look at question #205732162

I called on behalf of my Mother-in-law on Thursday last week (I am a named on her account). I was promised a call back the same day - never happened.

I called again on Friday and was told it was being looked at and someone would get back to me within 48 hours. Guess what, no response. Also at this stage there was no question visible on the account so I insisted one was raised so I could see what is going on.

Could some kind staffer please take a look and let me know what is happening with this issue please. This has been going on for months. Every time the MIL calls up she just gets fobbed off being told it is a browser or router issue.

My contact details are in the question.

If you need further info please let me know.

Many thanks for any help.

5 REPLIES 5
shamus
Grafter

Re: Can someone please look at question #205732162

So it's now over a week since I called and not a whisper from Plusnet!

Can someone please look at this and at the very least let me know what is going on? Is that too much to ask?

shamus
Grafter

So now two weeks since I first called and not a single response from Plus Net - You are doing me so proud!!!

wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

@shamus 

have you added a chase note on your ticket? If not do so now.

Since you have not said what your issue is we as in the community can't better advise.

Do add a tag to your message here in the forum it seems that helps in getting a response.

shamus
Grafter

I have added mutilple chase notes on the question but to no avail. That why I resorted to the forums hoping a helpful staffer would take a look. It seems that they just don't care...

I would elaborate on the problem, but it is an issue at Plusnet's end so needs them to sort out.

Tags (1)
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @shamus,

I'm very sorry for the lack of updates on the ticket and the delay in getting back to you on here. Having checked the account, I can see that this has since been discussed with an advisor and it appears that the problem is now resolved.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team