cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not view my bills - we are not able to complete this request at the moment

Can not view my bills - we are not able to complete this request at the moment

When trying to view my bills I get this error message:

"Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later."

I was hoping it would be temporary and Plusnet would fix it but it has been 3 weeks and it is still not working.

Can someone please help?

2 REPLIES 2
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 109

Re: Can not view my bills - we are not able to complete this request at the moment

Hi @tomvdv

I'm sorry to hear that it's bringing up an error message when you try and view your bill. I'm having trouble finding your account from the details that we have for you on here- please send me your account username over on a private message and we'll look into this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team

Re: Can not view my bills - we are not able to complete this request at the moment

When my credit card registered with Plusnet expired maybe eight months ago I received the message "payment due ... not been able to take payment ...".  I contacted Plusnet at the time and updated my card details, thus resolving the payment issue.  However, since that time I have the identical problem to @tomvdv, with the same error message and find myself unable to log in to my Plusnet account. Plusnet Helpdesk have tried to get this resolved twice, both times resetting my password but this does not fix the problem.  I have now reported this a third time to the Help Desk, and somehow expect the very same 'reset the password' solution to be proposed. Plusnet also expect me to update their ticket - guess what, can't be done if I can't log into my account !  I'm hoping someone at Plusnet who understands the problem (and doesn't just use a crib sheet to respond) will get this resolved.  My username is colinh       Thanks.