cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I renew this contract?

Anon
Pro

Can I renew this contract?

Sad that my contract is only for a short time now.

Can I renew it on the present terms?

ie Get my referral discounts, pay nothing for my broadband, rceive a cheque for £30 and have the right to cancel at no cost.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
5 REPLIES 5
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Can I renew this contract?

You'll probably be better off speaking to the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 selecting option 1 then option 2 (If you are thinking of leaving).

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Definitely worth doing what @Mav suggests, though I'd have thought you'd not be able to get "the right to cancel at no cost" along with most of the rest.  Discounts and lump sums up front are usually for committing for a period of time.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi Anon, thanks for getting in touch.  As advised it's best to give our Customer Options department a call to discuss a new contract. Their direct number is 0800 013 2632 and they are open Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 7pm and Sunday 9am - 6pm.

Kind Regards

Anon
Pro

When I need to renew they will not give it me free, like they are doing now and have been doing for months. Adding £30 from the Ombudsman!

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Anon,

Our deals do change on regular basis, however the team will always endeavour to find the best possible deal with have at that time.  You can renew the contract up to 3 months before it is due to end and should you not be in this period, we would advise you get back to us at that point and we will arrange a call back with the relevant team. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team