cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I leave plusnet because of multiple wrong bills?

Braiz
Hooked

Can I leave plusnet because of multiple wrong bills?

Can I leave plusnet as since the start of April I’ve been billed wrongly and like clock work I’m back on the live chat trying to sort it out and always get the same response that the system will be sorted next month and your bill will be correct.

With this issue happening would they waver the leaving fee and refunding me the they’ve been over charged?

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Can I leave plusnet because of multiple wrong bills?

Really sorry to see this. 

I've just checked your account and it looks like you've already been in touch with us to resolve this today. Here's a link to where it's been summarised on your account: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=192088683

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Braiz
Hooked

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. i was on the live chat to resolve my incorrect bill but didnt get much info on leaving plusnet because of the constant incorrect billing.  

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

No worries, @ Braiz.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

Anon
Pro

Push for a formal complaint and then a deadlock, if you feel it has not been resolved, then go to Ombudsman services and say you want to leave, without penaly as part of the  reparation. Also you might like to contact BACS (Goole it) they are the people who allow companies to use DD's and they are interested in rogue companies who send out incorrect DD's for whatever reason.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.