cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get to see my phone bills prior to November 2012

ivesy
Grafter

Can I get to see my phone bills prior to November 2012

I'm having chew with the tax credits people and they have asked for proof I rang them in July/August 2012.  Easy I thought but I'm only able to access bills from November 2012!
Is there anyway this information can be sent to me? ie an email with a list of all calls made in July & August 2012?
I've just rang your number but don't want to be waiting on the lone for an hour!
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
wykehamhouse
Grafter

Re: Can I get to see my phone bills prior to November 2012

Hi there,
The Digital Care Team (who can help you - they are the Plusnet staff on the forum) will be back on Monday from 9AM. They aren't usually on at the weekend, although it isn't impossible.
You could either wait until the phone line dies down a bit (see http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212 for when the Plusnet phone line is at its least busy), you could raise a ticket which should get picked up within a day or two, or you can wait until Monday.
ivesy
Grafter

Ah thanks I'll wait til monday  Smiley
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
We can get it, sure, but it might take a day or so. I'll request it for you, should be on a ticket on the account soon.
ivesy
Grafter

Thanks just checked and still haven't received this info?  Sad
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, really sorry about the delay - I've attached the call data to ticket 76856532 for you, you can log in and see that at http://contactus.plus.net