Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get some help again pleas?

FIXED
Cazlizzy
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Can I get some help again pleas?

Hi..well i am getting failed payment messages again and bill was only due yesterday and this started last night. I cant even get to my account to pay..lol.  last time you guys were helpful enough to twiddle some knobs or switches to sort this out ..can I ask that you sort it again for me pls. Smiley

5 REPLIES 5
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Can I get some help again pleas?

Fix

Hi @Cazlizzy sorry to hear that the restrictions were applied prematurely. I've unrestricted this for you now so you should be able to use your services as normal.

Let me know if this has worked.

Kind Regards,

Cazlizzy
Rising Star

@Satss yes thank you..all sorted Smiley

Cazlizzy
Rising Star

@Satss hiya..sorry but it has reverted back to the failed billing thing again..:(

eeveevolvePlus
Hooked
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Cazlizzy

I have made adjustments on your account, you should now be able to browse as normal.

You may need to perform a Master Reset on your router. 

Use a paper clip, pen, or something pointed to press in the reset pinhole button on the back of the router.

Keep the button pressed for at least 7 seconds, then release it and you'll see all the lights go out, except for the power light. The rest of the lights will start to come back on.

Keep in mind that if you do this, it'll completely restore your router to the settings it had when it arrived. So if you've made specific changes to your settings, they'll need to be made again.

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.