cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Customer Support guys 'n gals have a look and escalate my question please.

Routefinder
Grafter

Can Customer Support guys 'n gals have a look and escalate my question please.

Hi
I have asked a question this evening #104390261 and the portal told me waiting time is approx. 36hours.  Therefore just a plea because the questions are urgent so if an agent can have a look and answer it that bit quicker if possible as I have been asked to provide rapid answers to the questions raised, so any extra support in getting the answers to me more quickly would be very welcome Smiley
Many thanks in advance for the help  Cool
3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Can Customer Support guys 'n gals have a look and escalate my question please.

I promise I'll have an answer for you today, though I need to ask about how to go about addressing your question from a compliance perspective.
It's definitely on my radar though so don't worry.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Routefinder
Grafter

Re: Can Customer Support guys 'n gals have a look and escalate my question please.

Many thanks Matty, I look forward to your answer/update on the Help Assistant later today Smiley
Routefinder
Grafter

Hi Matty
I have read the reply on the portal and please can you have another look and give me your further insight & answers to the extra questions arising Smiley
TIA