cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call wait times 5 minutes,10,15,20 minutes????

bullett444

Call wait times 5 minutes,10,15,20 minutes????

Started call to plus net at 7:28 it's now 8:13 said call wait time was 5 minutes I'm going out now so if you want to collect your money you best call me or cut me off because this is every time I call to pay because your /pay option has not worked in the last 6 months. To be honest for a Multi-Million pound company it's quite a joke + you claim to have the best customer service in the country as far as internet utility go well this certainly is not an award winning moment let me tell you.

3 REPLIES 3
bullett444

Re: Call wait times 5 minutes,10,15,20 minutes????

8:22 now still waiting **** this I am ending this call what an absolute joke.

alastair100

At time of writing this I have been on hold for 1 hour 33 minutes, I have no invested so much of my personal time in this call trying to get someone to answer that I am reluctant to hang up! What a disgraceful service and I haven't even been set up Plusnet yet which is why I am trying to contact the provisioning team! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@bullett444, @alastair100

Firstly, I'm really sorry you've both had to endure such long wait times to get through to someone. I can't do anything about the wait times personally but if there's anything we can do to resolve the issues over the forums then we'll do our best.

@bullett444, I can see you (eventually) managed to speak to someone yesterday afternoon and this ticket was raised due to an internal problem. Please let us know if you have any issues as a result.

@alastair100, I've picked up the ticket on your account and got the orders placed, and while it's unacceptable you had to wait so long to get through to us, you need to displace some of your anger towards your previous provider. Their action cancelling your services with them early, by stopping the line, has in turn prevented us taking over your service and then left you without any provider. We have had no control over this.

I've put things in place to get this resolved now but it will be a couple of days before I'm able to get you back up and running and this will be actioned by us placing a fast track order on the broadband (when I'm able to place it). We'll be doing this free of charge for you, and covering the cost of this ourselves because of the details you've mentioned in your ticket, but ordinarily (as the root cause of the issue was not our fault) you would have to wait the standard lead time.